Monday, January 9* Monday, May 1 Monday, September 11*
Monday, February 6 Monday, June 5 Monday, October 2
Monday, March 6 Monday, July 10* Monday, November 6
Monday, April 3 Monday, August 7 Monday, December 4
All meetings are on the first Monday of the month, except for January as New Year's Day will be observed on Jan 2. Also, July 10 & September 11*, which is the second Monday due to Independence Day & the Labor Day holidays on the first Monday. Meetings will be held at 6:00pm in the conference room of the Borough Building, 1421 Leonard Ave., North Apollo, PA. Meetings are open to the public, and all reasonable effort will be made to accommodate those with special needs. Please contact the North Apollo Borough Office at 724-478-4802 if special assistance is required.
North Apollo Borough Council Meeting Dec. 4, 2023
At the North Apollo Borough Building at 6:00 PM
Pledge of Allegiance
Review & approve minutes from 11/6/23 monthly council meeting.
Public Works Report
ITEMS TO DISCUSS &/or take any action needed (Incl. voting):
- Rental agreement ordinance. Review &/or vote to advertise.
- Adopt Tax Resolution 1 of 2024 tax rates.
- Vote to advertise Ordinance ___ of 2024 for red painted No Parking at curb/street near 1606 Acheson as needed for new, longer, fire truck to exit fire station.
- Tabled - Adopt Ordinance 350 of 2023 re: No Parking on 15th Street.
- Tabled - Ordinance ___ re: for four-way stop sign at post office.
- Name Brenda Troup as Code Enforcement officer for NA Borough.
- Review DRAFT 2024 budget for Dec. 4, meeting changes/adoption.
- Special meeting Mon., 12/18/23 for budget adoption, if needed.
- Discuss 1315-19 Clark Ave. and 1806 Wilson (Old Elem. School) with regard to Ord. 345 of 2021 – Property Maintenance Ord.
Mayor’s Report - Police report to be reviewed, if submitted.
Review expenses and financials.